Do you have an upcoming event?
Our styling + make up team are available by appointment either in salon or on location Sydney wide.
lush Event Styling + Make up
Our lush collective Styling + Make up team are available for boutique private events, weddings, special occasions, editorial + back stage work and VIP exclusive events either in salon or on location Sydney wide.
Our team have 20+ years experience and would love to tailor a look that compliments you and your requested needs for the occasion. POA for outside events depending on travel time and the number of our team required.
Hair From $110
Makeup from $85
Lash application available (with makeup) from $25
School Formal + Social Packages Available in Salon
Things to consider when choosing your stylist and make up artist for your BIG DAY!
- Are you wearing a veil or head piece? If so, is it designed to sit above or below your style and how high do you want it?
- Would you like the addition of a tiara, crystals, clips or flowers?
- Do you normally hate your hair up? Consider if this is going to worry you on the day as there are plenty of beautiful styles to suit what you need and have you feeling fabulous!
- Do you want or need extra hair? If your hair is fine or quite short and your dream style seems out of reach, we may be able to add some temporary extensions in to make your dream style a reality.
- Shampoo your hair the day before your event unless advised otherwise by your stylist. The natural oils in your hair will help hold your hair in place more securely and behave better than if it were just washed. Your hair can be blow dried or left to dry naturally. This applies to the whole bridal party.
- Wear a loose or buttoned shirt to make it easier to remove after your hair and/or make up is complete.
- Remember to allow plenty of time for you to enjoy lunch and be ready for your photographer so you are not stressed for time when booking your hair and make up for your big day.
- You pay for our team per hour so please understand we often do need to get back to the salon to accommodate other appointments so we will need to be out at the designated time agreed upon booking.
- Something to consider regarding how your colour affects your style.. Solid coloured or dark hair will always appear more striking when shiny and sleek as opposed to a more detailed or messier style that can be more complimented by a variation of highlights and tones for a softer effect.